“Nothing Special”

Cuisines: Mexican
Toronto, Canada
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were hungry and in the area and El Gran Pavo was listed in Lonely Planet as having tasty and well presented food. The service was good and the food was not the worst Mexican food I've ever had; no one left the table really unhappy (all agreed the nachos were great) but I wouldn't go out of my way to go back. I don't mind paying for a good meal but it was expensive considering the quality was not what we had hoped. The bathrooms were horrible, there was no running water at the sinks in either men's or women's. If you don't have hand sanitizer it would be hard to want to eat after visiting the loos.

• Visited January 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Not so great!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I live close to this resturaunt and thought I would try a little mexican food and it was very ordinary and not exciting. It was an experience I would not repeat.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank GPSMike
Guatemala
“Great tacos!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Great tacos! great place to have a couple of drinks with friends and eat good tacos.

1 Thank reorante