“Dreadfull experience”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Went in early to surprise my wife bringing our wedding glasses for champagne. Get there, no one really knows about it or my reservation. I had to ask for the champagne and the champagne glasses. Food was not worth the price.... shrimp thermidor... the bechamel/mornay was so cheesy it felt like eating a shrimp pizza without the bread and sauce. Don't recommend.

1  Thank jonbanzai

Reviewed February 22, 2013

This restaurant is a nice place to go with you partner of close friends... the atmosphere is so nice with lovely music, the food is always good, specially sea food... service is good. It is also located in a nice area of Guatemala city and it also has a nice parking lot... they also have a healthy menu for those people who take care of diet, the prices are ok, not too much expensive but also not that cheap... I really recommend this place

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I am ok with paying for an expensive plate if the food is worth it. However, I ordered some Thai noodles and they were so sweet I felt I was having dessert for dinner! I could not even finish my plate from how sweet it was. The service was not particularly great either. Not a place I would chose to go again.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I love the seafood risotto. Very good food and service, nice, quite and nature surrounded environment.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

A very eclectic menu, exquisitely presented. Wait staff very polite. Warm fresh rolls, most restaurants I'm Guatemala are very stingy with bread and it's almost always inferior quality; one of my pet peeves.
The food was delicious! Have had sushi, soup, shrimp tempura, portabello stuffed mushrooms...