“Good Italian for Guatemala”

Italiannis Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 531 Restaurants in Guatemala City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Italianni's Restaurant! Locally owned and operated, we operate with the philosophy that dining out should still be an experience, rather than just a meal. From using only the freshest ingredients and cooking everything from scratch, to knowing our customers' names and preferences, we take great pride in taking pride in our product. Come enjoy the dark wood and cozy booths, with the old school sounds of Sinatra and the rest of the pack providing a comfortable, romantic atmosphere in which to enjoy great Italian food in the heart of the mid cities. Whether it's a romantic evening for two or a night out with the whole family, Italianni's is the place to come experience what going out to dinner really should be.
Dallas, Texas
“Good Italian for Guatemala”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

After reading the reviews, we were expecting a little bit more. The food is good. It's probably a 1/2 step up from Tre Fratelli, but the service is horrid. I don't think our waitress came to our table between our order and the check. We expect this in Guatemala, but we expected more from a restaurant that looks like something you'd find in Dallas, TX. Good food, good location, pretty decor, but ultimately horrible service.

Visited November 2013

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Check the pricing!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I have been to this restaurant every time I have visited Guatemala City. The food is always good and the portions descent. The wine list is on a wine bottle on EVERY table. I ordered the same wine I usually order (it has been10 months since my last visit). When the bill came the price of the wine was double as I had not realized it WAS NOT the normal Sangiovese I normally had. Instead of the restaurant taking responsibility for their error my partner agreed to split the cost of the wine since we did drink the bottle. Not sure I will return again since the waiter was OBVIOUSLY an experienced waiter with the many pins he wore on his lapel.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Justlucky49
Sydney, Australia
“Great value and great food”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

The food in this restaurant is great, and it is very affordable which is surprising for the location.
The service was friendly and fast and the atmosphere was fun and relaxed.

Guatemala City, Guatemala
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Italian Dining!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

The menu is extensive. The food home-made delight!

We love everything we eat here but the chicken dishes are
our favorites. The chicken parmesan is presented beautifully
and is served atop a bed of pasta. It is delicious.

The salmon is also outstanding.

Service is top notch and the prices are worth every single
cintavo.

We will be back!!!! Soon!!!

• Visited December 2013
“We have never felt disapointed at Italiannis”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoy very much go out and try new restaurants and dishes. Here at Italiannis we have tried different dishes and we have never felt desapointed. Sime are better than others but everything is delicious and well prepared. Our favorites: formaggio for entrie, salmone al limone and ensalada di mela.