“My favorite restaurant in Guatemala City”
Review of Clios

Clios
Ranked #33 of 592 Restaurants in Guatemala City
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Clio's Kitchen + Bar serves gourmet french fusion dishes, making ingredient quality and service our priorities.
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I go here frequently. They change the menu quite a bit so it's hard to nail down my favorite dish. For sure the banannas foster dessert will always be on the menu. It's something very special. So is the chef. A real nice guy, and very young to be so successful. His sauces are very good. One of the most talented chefs I know in this area.

1  Thank RegularTraveler99
robertodlf, Propietario at Clios, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Good Afternoon

Dear Customer

We hope eveything is great!

Thank you very much for taking time to write an excellent comment.

We hope to see you soon at the restaurant.

Have a nice week,
Best regards,

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Wonderful french restaurant in Fontabella Plaza. Tuna tartare as appetizer was a great start. My husband loved the pasta with mushrooms, my sister and I ordered salmon and fish with risotto, both were truly outstanding. Can't remember the name of a wonderful baked banana dessert, to die for!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

My first visit to Clios was a total disaster, food was cold. The service terrible the wait was eternal. When it was suggested that we go again, I was less that excited, thankfully I accepted. Restaurants just like people have bad days. This is a place with wonderful ambiance. The food is good and the service excellent. It is not to be up for consideration for your favorite restaurant but if you want a change of pace in a safe place with a wonderful setting, Clios is a nice choice.

1  Thank Patricia S

Dear Mrs. Patricia

We hope everything is great!

Thank you very much for your comment! We appreciate the second opportunity!!!

We hope to see you soon at the restaurant! Please let us know and will be a pleasure to have you here!

Have a nice week!

Best regards,

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Nie romantic restarant on second level of a fancy commercial area in zona viva. Don't go in large groups. Intimate setting, nice french menu.

Good afternoon

Dear Customer
Thank you very much for your time and for your excellent comment. Your opinion is very important for us!

We hope to see you soon at the restaurant!

Have a nice week!

Best regards

Reviewed September 21, 2012

It is not a surprise why there are not many people in this restaurant.
I visited with my girlfried the restaurant and we were very disappointed
since the meet was overcooked, even though my girlfriend did not eat the
meat they insisted in billing. They have no shame
The orange juice was bitter.
I do not recomend this restaurant.

3  Thank adian f