“San Francisco loves this place”

Hostel Las Orquideas
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Guatemala City
Hostel Las Orquideas
Ranked #18 of 55 Guatemala City B&B and Inns
San francisco
“San Francisco loves this place”
Reviewed October 9, 2009

Wow Seriously this trip could not have been better planned if we tried. we found Las Orquideas by accident searching affordable lodging. Than we met Ana Cristina, An angel of our vacation. We knew nothing of Guatemala, and had no expectations. She was sooooo helpful, with restaurants, shopping, sightseeing etc. It was like having a cheap hotel along with tour guide an more. Thanks Ana I'm sending all of San francisco to your hotel. Hey guys, This place is a must

• Stayed June 2008, traveled with friends

AfRox
Reviewed October 8, 2009

My wife and I traveled to Guatemala for business purposes in June, before arriving we had no idea where to stay so we kept researching and were lucky to find this beautiful place. We stayed there for a period of 3 months and we are very happy and satisfied with the location, cleanliness, service and value of the place. The owner is a fantastic and warm person, the place is very comfortable and refreshing with a beautiful garden that helps you forget you are inside the city, the service personal is committed to excellence and dedicated to serve you in the best way possible. You have internet access, breakfast is included, you can ask for lunch or dinner by paying an accessible price, you also have the option of using their kitchen for preparing your own dishes, and there is a laundry as well. It is close to the airport and also at walking distance from Zona Viva. You also have close access to Ave. de la Américas, which has a nice linear park along its extension, this road is closed on sundays and becomes a great public space where you will see people walking, running, exercising, etc.
If you are traveling for a long term stay, this is the best place for you, affordable pricing in a very quiet neighborhood,

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Orlando
Reviewed October 4, 2009

I stayed in Las Orquideas Hostel this august, and I had such a great time! It´s a really good service, the rooms are clean and cozy, and the food it´s really good too. The persons that work in the hotel are really nice, and they just made me feel like I was home!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
canada
Reviewed September 29, 2009

I stayed here only one night after arriving in guatemala for the first time at 10Ñ30 at night. the staff with incredibly helpful and friendly. The hotel is nice and clean and very large. The breakfast was very good. The garden is beautiful. The whole place is very peaceful within the craziness of Guate City.

Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
San José, Costa Rica
Reviewed September 17, 2009

I came back from Guatemala and I would leave a recomandation about this hotel after my excelent staying there.
The hotel is very clean with excelent localisation (close to everything and it's important in Guatemala for the taxi) and it keeps tranquility with a little garden.
The staff is very nice and help you to organize everything with very good tips and they do that just for sympathy (we can organise us to be to Antigua and Tikal).
You can have this place like your central point because you can leave your lugages and follow your trip to come back latter.
Prices are very correct.
Really, I recomandize this hotel to fell you quiet to stay in Guatemala.

• Stayed September 2009
Madrid
Reviewed September 9, 2009

After almost a month traveling around the country, I found home in Guatemala City. This place is amazing. The staff is very nice and the rooms are awesome.
I loved my time there, really.
Is quiet, with a nice terrace and a garden and the most important thing for us... really clean.
Being there was definitely worth it.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business