This hotel is absolutely lovely! And I cant say enough about the spa!!! excellent, excellent massage, and i am a massage junkie! The rooms were beautiful, and the staff lovely! I So recommend this place! I wish we could have stayed longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This romantic first class Boutique style hotel offers modern luxurious accommodations in bungalows overlooking lake Amatitlan and the volcanos de Agua, Pacaya, Fuego and Acatenango, a gourmet restaurant, a wine bar and the unique spa that combines nature and modern facilities for your pleasure and comfort with spectacular views and landscape. A perfect choice to spend time before or after touring the country of Guatemala or Central America.RFA Certification process:We recently have been approved by the Rain Forest Alliance for adhering to principles of good practices in hotel management, starting with responsible waste treatment, ongoing recycle program, socially responsible human resource management, good neighbor policies, to mention a few. Events and Conference Center:At the end of 2011 a state of the art structure for corporate and social events with a capacity of up to 250 persons has been added. Our unique location provides a stunning setting for destination weddings and for special corporate meetings, combining nature and technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your San Gregorio Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Gregorio Hotel Guatemala City
- San Gregorio Hotel And Spa Guatemala/Guatemala City