Quality Inn Americus
$129
$105
Travelocity
$52
All reviewsroom was cleannational historic sitebreakfast setupnew fixturesjimmy cartermade to order breakfastbeautiful poolfirst floorhotel restaurantstay there againmicrowave and refrigeratoran older propertyparking lotflat screen tvconvenient locationsouthern hospitalitysunday school class
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 5, 2010

The service from the entire staff was exceptional from the foreign gentleman (BJ) at the desk, the young ladies in the lounge (Felicia and Jessica), to the gentleman (Mehule) who was at the desk upon us leaving the hotel.
All though my room was a smoking room (because my beloved husband's nasty habit), it did not reek of smoke smell.
The location of the hotel was not as close to my family as I wanted it to be but we made it work.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2010

I am from Americus originally. We came down to visit family and decided to stay somewhere inexpensive just overnight. Next time, I will pay extra to stay anywhere else but here. Originally we were assigned a room in the back of the hotel facing the woods. When we got into the room, you could tell that the bed looked barely made and the room wasn't clean. Since we were only sleeping there overnight we didn't fret. The more I thought about it, I couldn't have rested there. When we arrived back at the hotel after visting family, it was 10:45pm and they apparently have a nightclub/bar there that is quite popular. There were people everywhere at the front of the hotel. We had decided before we went back that we were going to request a change in room. I really would rather have had a change in hotel. They agreed to change our room. When we got into the 2nd room, it was a little cleaner but still not good. We decided just to lie down go to sleep and get out of there as fast as we could the next morning. Just as we layed down, the fire alarm started beeping with a low battery. We called someone to come repair it. It stopped for about an hour and then went off in the middle of the night and starting beeping all over again. We left the next morning with no shower due to the condition of the bathroom. YUCK. We won't stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank travelingqueen29
Reviewed March 14, 2010

The Quality Inn in Americus appears to be an older building, in need of a few spots of paint here and there in the room. We were there during a very cold spell in January and the heater took a long time to heat the room, but finally it was quite comfortable; everything appeared clean.
They don't offer a continental breakfast, but there was a microfridge and coffee maker in the room.
The staff were helpful with directions and offered a map to local points of interest. Another perk is that they accept pets for a $10/night pet fee. The exterior corridors make it easy to take the pup out without having to walk through the whole hotel.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 10, 2010

Yep --- Simple-straightforward review... headed to Americus---looking for a clean, remodeled king, nonsmoke...this is it. New granite in the br, mattress, sheets, all Grade A, --- furniture reasonable, carpet clean. Will-work-with-you, friendly staff. I will return on business--- Less than $75 (tax inc)

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Skypreach
Reviewed February 20, 2010

After a horrid experience at the local Holiday Inn Express, I tried this place. I was over-joyed to find a very clean and comfortable room. Not fancy or luxurious accommodations, but all anyone could ask for at a modest price. Staff was friendly, a decent low-priced breakfast was available, and I have absolutely no complaint. Stay here if you are traveling in Americus... I've been to some other places there and this place wins, hands down!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business