“We will not stay here ever again!”

Quality Inn Americus
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Americus
Homosassa
“We will not stay here ever again!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

No wifi in our room.. We were told we are to far away! No free breakfast...every other motel in the area offers free breakfast ! We learned the hard way! Never again! High price and no extras! Not Quailty inn material!

• Stayed February 2013
Bobbi-kay H, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Americus, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear Harold S,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay with us. Receiving feedback from guests is helpful, because it provides us with the opportunity to make changes and improve in areas that are important to our guests’ satisfaction. I do apologize that you had issues with the internet, we did contact our IT department as I spoke to you about, we did have a dead spot in the area that you stayed in. We had to replace the access point. We will continue to monitor the situation. Our breakfast is served Hot plated from our restaurant at a discounted price for our guest. I hope that you will give us another try if you return to this area. I will personally make sure your stay is up to the standards you should receive. Thank you again.
Bobbi-kay
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

It is a pet friendly property but they don't keep the grounds free of pet feces and other trash, such as chicken bones , who knows what else. Our dog got sick from eating all that she found.
The $3.95 breakfast is great, and the people who cook and serve it are really good.
The room was clean, the bed good, and the bathroom a little outdated, but fine.
Women traveling alone, be aware that each room has an outside entrance.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Bobbi-kay H, Manager at Quality Inn Americus, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear Susan,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay with us. Receiving feedback from guests is helpful, because it provides us with the opportunity to make changes and improve in areas that are important to our guests’ satisfaction. I do apologize that your pet got sick. We have addressed the issue and will make sure you or no one else have this issue. If you return I would be glad to meet you personally and make sure your stay meets our standards. We hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you for your patronage!

Bobbi-kay Hanks
Selbyville, Delaware
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for two nights while visiting Andersonville Prison National Historic Site. I'm all in as far as the hotel is concerned. Quick, friendly check-in, very clean room and two very quiet, restful nights. The bathroom was obviously just renovated. New fixtures and the first time I can remember the adjustable shower head actually worked. However, not a big fan of the adjoining lounge. Went in twice for a drink and I was the only one in the place. Literally. Twice waited 5-6 minutes for a bartender to show up but it didn't happen. Regardless, I'd come back to the hotel without reservation (so to speak).

Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dear OpaSteve,
Thank you for the kind words regarding your friendly check-in from our staff. At Quality Inn-Americus, we strive to provide our guests with clean, comfortable accommodations and great customer service. I do apologize that the service was not what it should have been in our lounge. I have addressed this issue with the bar staff. Please let me know if you return to the area, I will personally make sure you receive proper service. We look forward to a return visit from you in the future. Thank you for your patronage!

Bobbi-kay Hanks
Midway, Utah
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Here's the good:

Check-in and check-out were great. Very friendly, professional folks running the desk.
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
Breakfast isn't included, although for $3.50 it's a good bargain. Bacon, eggs, biscuits and grits.
The breakfast staff were very friendly and helpful. If that isn't to your liking, Waffle House is next door.

Here's the rest:

This property is old and in need of renovation, especially the bathroom. Very old fixtures etc. Everything worked, although the shower was pretty erratic.

Not a good value for the money. If I had paid $49 or $59 I wouldn't say anything, however the room was $80 plus tax and for that much money I'm sure you can do better.

All in all, not bad, however I think next time we'll look elsewhere.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lynn J
Bobbi-kay H, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Americus, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you for your review you submitted on your stay with us at the Quality Inn, Americus, GA. We appreciate your kind words on our customer service and cleanliness of our rooms. I do apologize that you did not feel your value for your stay and that your bathroom fixtures had not been replaced in your room. We have recently replaced the granite in the shower and vanity and we are in the process of replacing the chrome. Receiving feedback from guests is helpful, because it provides us with the opportunity to make changes and improve in areas that are important to our guests’ satisfaction. Please contact me at your convenience so we can discuss the room you stayed in and anything I can do for you. Thank you again.
Fort Myers, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

We recently spent a couple of nights at the Quality Inn in Americus and it was fabulous. Room was great, staff very professional, and everyone at the hotel went out of their way to make sure our stay was perfect. Sheets were changed and rooms were cleaned daily. Daily breakfast was hot and fresh every morning. Great price for a perfect place to stay. Pool area was well-kept and clean. Bobby Kaye and the rest of the staff were incredibly helpful, friendly, and took care of all of our needs. Convenient location. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Patty C
Thank you for your review. It was so good to have you and George stay with us for this event. . We strive to provide our guests with clean, comfortable accommodations and great customer service. I am glad that is what you experienced this during your trip to Americus. And I hope to see you next year for this Great Event, it is always a pleasure to have the Rolling Thunder, POW's and Family members of MIA's come stay with us. Thank you for your patronage!
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Upon pulling up to the Quality Inn in Americus, I honestly expected just another week at another chain Hotel. The greeting I received at the front desk was very warm and welcoming. Still, I credited that to southern hospitality, and moved to my room. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. Everything that I expected from just another Quality Inn. However, after a few days of dealing with the staff, I came to the conclusion that this is not another hotel. Every single staff member at this hotel is extremely, helpful, charming and nice. Not just the people at the front desk, but also the restaurant staff, housekeeping; everyone. If work ever brings me back, I would not hesitate to stay here.

Room Tip: Because there is a lounge at the front of the hotel that is busy on the weekends, i would recommend...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank AngelTampa_Florida
Thank you so much for you review of your stay at Quality Inn-Americus. We are thankful for you taking the time to compliment us on our hospitality and service. We work hard to provide our guests with clean, comfortable accommodations and great customer service. We are glad you this is what you experienced this during your trip to Americus, and we hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you for your patronage!
Augusta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

While there isn't anything fancy about this property, the greeting and overall positive attitude of the staff made this an enjoyable stay. The outdoor corridor opened to the pool instead of the parking lot making it a much nicer view. The room was spacious and clean and the air nice and cold. You get a coupon for 1/2 off the made to order breakfast at the attached restaurant. The food was good and fast. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for pool side room on the back side.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank breezinalong
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review of your stay at the Quality Inn Americus GA. We appreciate you taking the time to compliment us on our hospitality and service. We strive to provide our guests with clean, comfortable accommodations and great customer service. We are glad you experienced this during your trip to Americus, and we hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you for your patronage!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Americus
BEST WESTERN PLUS Windsor Hotel Americus
Country Hearth Inn & Suites
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#2 of 2 in Montezuma

Been to Quality Inn Americus? Share your experiences!