“Ok buffet food...”

Oishii Buffet
Ranked #39 of 50 Restaurants in Americus
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Average everything. Not the best food I have ever had but not the worst either. Depends on how fresh the food is at the time. Sushi is ok. It will satisfy your craving but not anything extravagant.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Due to lack of choices in a small town, this restaurant seems to be busy even though the food is mediocre at best and service is terrible. These people don't know how to greet you or smile. They are from a different culture, I get it. So, their expressions do not match with what is expected here. But heck you're here. So, bring out some fresh food and deliver.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

after a long trip on the road down from New York.Me and a friend check in at a hotel in town and then decide to grab a bite to eat.The place we looked for on my GPS was Ryan's buffet .but there was no more" Ryans" they closed & Oishii replaced it.while trying to figure out on the GPS what was available .we spoke to a police officer in the area who claims him and some of the guys go to eat at the new place(formally Ryan's).supposedly it has been open for a couple of months.the officer said that the food was great. I on the other hand think it was the worst experience I had.I think maybe it was due to the lateness of the hour and they were closing soon that the selections of food werent that great.unfortunately I don't live in the area so I won't have the opportunity to try it again at a earlier hour and don't want to give it a complete bum rap but for me the experience was not too great.I myself had to go to Sonic to get something at least halfway Palatable to put in my stomach.

3  Thank Huhhhh