“Accommodated our Party of 14”

The 1800 Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Americus
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I had dinner at 1800 while visiting family in Americus. Tortilla chips and salsa are excellent, margarita hit the spot and my meal (Downtown Americus) was a good choice. Our waitress did a good job accommodating our large party. We had a birthday boy who ended up with a sombrero, being serenaded by the 1800 staff. Fun night all around!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The food is excellent and the price is really reasonable. I get excellent service and will eat there again.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Ate here once before 2nd time now. Waitress was Ava and she is great always was ahead of the game asking if everything was alright or if we needed anything . Will def come back again and ask for her again.

2  Thank allaroundtheworld874
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Gave me free chips+salsa as well as remote control to the TV! 99cent domestic draft pints!? The chips are very thin+crunchy+tasty.
The inside is very nice, wood and brick gives it a classy atmosphere and its clean demeanor is comforting.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Okay tried this place off from the great reviews on here. Only one bad thing and that is the acustics in the place but the food,service and atmosphere make up for this small thing. There were 4 of us in our party we all tried something different. Workingbin AZ and south TX I have had the pleasure of trying lots of authentic dishes. All I can truly say is watch out La Ha this place is going to put you out of business. Try this place I promis you wont regret it.