“Don,t Let The Picture Confuse You”

The 1800 Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 48 Restaurants in Americus
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Don,t Let The Picture Confuse You”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Cool in town location. Good chips and salsa. Loved the atmosphere and the service. I hope the area continues to get great restaurants in town like this

• Visited February 2013

Seminole, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had the Alambres, which was VERY good. If you order a beer on tap and they ask if you want the "tall glass", you better be thirsty (32 oz. for 6.50, not bad at all). I am a salsa snob. The mild was very mild (but good), but the hot needs some work. Overall one of the best Mexican places I have been to in a long time!

Visited February 2013
“Sooo Good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

We stopped into 1800 after a long day on the road, I am sooo glad that we did! The food was SOOO Very delicious! From the warm tortilla chips to the chicken fajita! Everything was spectacular! Our waiters were also very nice, kind and attentive! Although I am only in town for a trip, if I ever come back through these parts I'd visit again! Among the top 2 best Mexican restaurants I've ever gone too!!!

• Visited January 2013
Ellaville, Georgia, United States
“MMMMM!!! I have a new favorite!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great food, clean and friendly service! It was a little loud but great fun for me and my cousin's night out. The live entertainment was good! He sang new and old country. Didn't get his name but would love to hear him again. Looking forward to going again soon!

• Visited January 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Nice place with good service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

The service was great. The food was very good. I enjoyed trying a couple of new things on their menu. Good value for the money and nice location.

Visited December 2012