“A must visit friendly place!!!”
Review of Richelle's - CLOSED

Richelle's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This is a place for outrageous homemade sweets such as orange blossoms, pastries, cookies, bars and big gourmet cupcakes that people are falling all over each other to get before the shop sells out every day. Everyone enjoys the ice cream counter featuring hand dipped Blue Bell ice cream... Milk shakes, sundaes, malts or fruit smoothies are just a few of choice to pick from at this wonderful hometown bakery/ ice cream shoppe!
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I loved every thing I've ever had there!!! My favorite is the blueberry muffin!!! The service is really nice and polite! If ever going through Americus u must stop and get some tasty treats! The only down side is it was sorta busy with so many people getting some of the tasty ice cream or pastries!!!!

1  Thank Sydneykelleypayne

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Where do I start! This is by far the best bakery I have been to! I am a very picky person when it comes to sweets,but when I started coming here, I couldn't stop. The cupcakes are to die for!! The cookies & brownies melt in our mouth. Haven't had icecream or milkshakes but I have witnessed many people coming in to get it. Ms. Richelle & her workers are very friendly and helpful people I advise all to go visit today! I promise you will fall in love!!!

Thank you Ms. Richelle
Your GSW Customer,
Camihya

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Richelle's will tempt your sweet tooth just by the smell alone. But , my oh my just wait until you take a bite. I highly recommend her fresh baked sugar cookies. They are a perfect pair of buttery , sweetness.
Richelle 's will not only welcome you with her intoxicating smell of fresh homemade baked goods it will be a delightful place to chit chat with local people.
Pleasing to the tummy and soul.

Thank you Richelle!!

Rachel Rojas
Sharpsburg, ga

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The shop is very cute and located in the most beautiful building in southwest Georgia. They serve cakes, baked goods and ice cream. Personally I have only been to the establishment twice. On my first visit I treated my little boy to some ice cream. The ice cream was simple and nothing to write home about. We ate it there and left. The second time I saw that Richelle's had creme horns fresh that day from the facebook page. I went to buy a couple of them. They looked fantastic and the not so friendly cashier packaged them up for me. I took them home and found them to be very bland. I actually preferred the creme horns from the local Harveys to be better. I hear that their specialty is the flavor of their cakes. I will have to try them I have not yet.

1  Thank nigelpoole
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Richelle's is a must visit while traveling through Americus. Such a trendy bakery in the corner of the Windsor hotel in the downtown area. Good luck choosing an item to satisfy your sweet tooth...I decided to buy a sample box... One of everything!!! Cupcakes, cookies, pastries, muffins, truffles and so much more! They even have ice cream and smoothies! I have to say...the cappuccino chocolate chip muffin was DEVINE!!!

1  Thank jasf112010