“Good Food”
Review of El Jalapeno Resturant - CLOSED

El Jalapeno Resturant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 27, 2012

If you are looking for a fancy restaurant, this is not your place. If you want good Mexican food and friendly service, for an inexpensive price, go to El Jalapenos. I got the combo with a taco, enchilada and chili relleno. The chili relleno had so much cheese that it was too much for me. I love cheese, but more chili would have been better. Also, as one reviewer noted, the chips are deliciously thin.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

We went on a weekday and after lunch rush. There was alot of employees standing around and starring at us though I had to ask for my cousin drink to be refilled. Americanized Mexican food but still was good. Wish their service was better.

1  Thank Kymberly G
Reviewed May 18, 2012

My wife and I were staying in Americus for the night and asked the hotel for a few recommendations for dinner and this was one of them. One of the locals also recommended this restaurant. The menu is typical Tex Mex. The building, which is located near the Georgia Southwestern College campus, is yellow and kind of nondescript. However, once seated the service was outstanding, very attentive and quick. The food was very good and seasoned just right (some of the best Tex Mex we've had around the country), very plentiful and inexpensive.

4  Thank RLWOrangePark
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We were there for Cinco de Mayo. The restaurant was packed, but service was consistently good. The waiter was prompt and came back several times to see that drinks were replenished. The food was served piping hot. Everyone at the table said their dinners were very good.

2  Thank Houston V
Reviewed April 26, 2012

We really enjoyed our meal at El Jalapeno, we had heard they had opened this place up since we had moved away and all our friends were raving about it so we were excited to try it out when we came to visit. We weren't disappointed.

1  Thank ilovesilverton