“It Should be Better”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2014

The server was good. The drinks were fine. The food was lackluster. The calamari appetizer tastes straight of a freezer bag and rubbery. The crab rangoons were unrecognizable and void of taste. BJ's/Costco,Sam's have better offerings. The mushroom app was very good. My filet mignon was "done" when I ordered "medium rare." OK for a local drinking establishment. Did not enjoy the "smokey" atmosphere.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Great place with wonderful staff! I recommend the cinnamon pecan pork medallions as they were yummy!

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

When I arrived in Americus, I didn't know what to expect. It's a pretty town, and the staff at the Hampton Inn recommended The Station. Situated in the middle of downtown, it's a great place for a drink or a bite to eat. I ate at the bar and had delicious shrimp with cheese grits. Fantastic. The staff could not be nicer. I wish they would prohibit smoking, but I sat at the far end of the bar and was not bothered. If you're in Americus, this is where you need to eat.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

This restaurant is absolutely amazing. Make the trip just so I can go to this place!!! The food is always satisfying.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

My title says it all. The Station has excellent food and service but zero atmosphere. I had the chicken wraps, which are smothered in melted cheese and came with a twice baked potatoe and house salad. Delicious. Friends got the Filet Burger, and pork chops and everything was wonderful. Great place to eat.

Been to The Station? Share your experiences!