“Decent”

Cuisines: American
ouside US
“Decent”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Good food, fast service (check even arrived before I asked for it!). You know what you'll get. The question is then what you want :)

Visited June 2014

Albany, Georgia
“DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Saturday night arrived at 9:40 pm was sat at table at 9:44pm maybe 12 people in the whole restaurant a few of them at the bar 10:07 before waiter made contact with us to take our drink order I was ready to leave at that point but we went ahead and placed our drink order and our main meal order at the same time waiter brought our drinks at 10:12pm at that time we asked for some garlic biscuits at 10:41 he brings out one of our childs meals at 10:48pm we still have no food no garlic biscuits child almost done with her meal I ask to speak with manager he apologized and said the meal was on him we end up getting the meals to go got home to find it wasn't what we ordered and half of what we ordered was left out imagine that.. This is not the first time we've had this type of service here but it is the last time..

• Visited May 2014
Americus, Georgia
“Could be so much better...”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Group of 3 couples ate Saturday night and was a repeat visit. Seems like each time something just doesn't go right. This time, hamburger over cooked, bun burnt, drinks charged on wrong ticket, slow to serve, slow to get bill and waiter's first night on the job. Other orders were good, but not great. Health dept score of 85 is not good either. This could be a top notch business, but
appears to lack management and work force skills. Unfortunately as a local, we don't have a lot of choices of good dining here in town.

• Visited April 2014
Madison, South Dakota
“Your average Ruby Tuesday”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Chains such as Ruby Tuesday exist because they provide a predictable dining experience. One doesn't expect it to be an exceptional experience but there are plenty of times when average and predictable are acceptable. On a Sunday night in Americus there aren't a lot of restaurant options and our food was quite acceptable. My rack of ribs was good and was identical to every other rack of ribs I've eaten at multiple Ruby Tuesday's around the US. On the downside, service was slow; we sat for at least 10 minutes before being approached by a server. The food came fairly quickly after we ordered but it was only lukewarm. We didn't send it back; it didn't seem worth it just to have someone throw it into a microwave for a few seconds. We might go back, but more likely we'll go somewhere more interesting even if less predictable.

• Visited April 2014
Amiricuss
“No service”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I just visited here 1/19/14 after a 7 hour ride thinking I would be able to get dinner. I walked in set at a table in front of the bar facing the TV's. After waiting 15 minutes and getting no service I decided to leave. Two other gentlemen were sitting and eating lobster tails without a drink they were waiting on service also. After leaving the restaurant I called and ask Jessica to speak to a manager and again waited. This time I waited 30 minutes finally hanging up with no response. This restaurant needs new management soon.

Visited January 2014

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!