“the medium steak came out rare, they took it back, it was crispy. awful”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #32 of 49 Restaurants in Americus
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 28, 2012

the food quality was poor.
Salad bar was typical of a RT

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed February 9, 2012

We had dinner here while staying at the nearby Jameson Inn. Both the greeter and the waitress were very friendly and attentive to our needs. My husband had an issue with his drink and it was replaced with no fuss or questions asked. We were happy with our dinner.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I waited to be seated then I waited again to get service. The drinks were lousy for the price and it took over 15 minutes just to get them. The food order was placed and it took the food another 30 minutes. The only descent thing about this place is the salad bar and it even looked like it needed to be refiled. All this on a Tuesday night. I have been to many Ruby Tuesday and this one just has bad management or bad training. I wont be back to find out which one. This was the second time I have tried to give this place a chance and was disappointed again.

1  Thank tracy8358
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Service is quick and attentive. The biscuits were great!

Reviewed December 16, 2011

Salad bar would be the only reason to visit. Everytime I give in and try again, I am disappointed.

1  Thank Renee B