Americus Garden Inn Bed & Breakfast
$45
$70
TripAdvisor
$60
All reviewswonderful hostsb bsjimmy cartergourmet breakfasthouse is beautifulcivil warlovely homenational historic siteeach morningveranda roomchocolate chip sconesgarden tubboyhood homearea attractionssouthern hospitalitywonderful weekendback porch
Reviewed October 28, 2010

Susan and Kim were gracious hosts, very helpful in suggestions as to how to explore with limited time to do so. The inn is very clean, quiet ,welcoming and comfortable. The breakfast was incredible and we will definetly come back again. We never felt rushed or uncomfortable in any way. Our room was spacious and the bed was super comfortable. There are many interesting sites to see within walking distance.

Reviewed October 28, 2010

We visited Americus with several other friends and occupied 6 suites at the Americus Garden Inn B&B for 2 nights. We could not have been more pleased with the experience. Kim and Susan were perfect hosts; providing us with perfect accommodations, detailed information about area sites and restaurants, and delicious breakfasts. If you are traveling anywhere near Americus, Georgia do not pass up the opportunity to stay at the Americus Garden Inn; you will be glad you did!

Reviewed October 22, 2010

A weekend stay at the Americus Garden Inn was a great beginning to Fall 2010. The home is a splendid representation of times gone by. I kept looking for Scarlett and the Tarleton twins, then I remembered that I was not in Clayton County. (GWTW)

Susan and Kim are the MOST gracious hosts. They make you feel so welcomed and pampered and very special. They deserve every accolade and award that they have received. Their hospitality fits right into the southern setting.

The breakfasts were delicious and beautifully presented.

I have already recommended the Americus Garden Inn to a number of people.
Thank you Susan and Kim.

Reviewed October 15, 2010

My sister and I were only supposed to stay one night, but we loved this place so much, we stayed longer. It deserves every award it has won. The rates were extremely reasonable, the breakfast was wonderful, every amenity imaginable was thought of, and the hosts were the best. This was the highlight of our 2 wk trip!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2010

I really enjoyed my stay at the Americus Inn. It exceeded all my expectations. The rooms was clean and very comfortable and very Beautiful. We stayed in the Scarlett Room. Very pery, and the bed slept like a dream. It was so comfortable and Dreamy my Husband wanted to stay and sleep in the bed..lol.. The tub in the bathroom was very nice. The Innkeepers Sue and Kim were gracious and warm. The Directions and advice they gave was very helpful in our viewing of the city. The breakfast was delicious. I really like the pancakes..both days we stayed.. I really like the one with the nuts in them..mmmmmm...those were my favorite..My husband really liked the muffins and chocolate treat from both days..The gardens were very nice..The service that we recieve could not be compared anywhere. All our needs were met for our weekends away at the Americus Garden Inn. Melanie and Chris will return and hope to bring friends..to be pampered.....Wish continued success to the Americus Garden Inn