“Wonderful place to stay in Belize!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of BlueBelize

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Punta Gorda
BlueBelize
Ranked #2 of 17 Punta Gorda B&B and Inns
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Wonderful place to stay in Belize!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

We spent three nights at the Blue Belize during the latter half of April. We had a wonderful stay. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the hosts/managers are very accommodating. We enjoyed our short walks into PG-town and back, as well as the time we spent relaxing on the veranda.

We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is my second stay in BlueBelize over last two years. Last time I stayed for 7 days. The room and facilies are excellent. The rooms and garden are kept neat and pretty. This time I stayed in a smaller room, still good. However, the large varanda made up the room size. We spend most of time outside. One way to describe it is that it felt like staying at your own house with lovely two dogs:). Management and staff are very friendly. I felt like talking to friends rather than hotel management. I will definitely stay there again and will strongly recommend it. Only small downside is there is no AC. Personally I like fans and natural breeze.

Room Tip: My preference is stay in the rooms with the large varanda. Its so huge.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

A group of 5 of us stayed in a flat for 10 days and we couldn't have asked for anything better! Rooms, kitchen, bathroom, everything was great - very spacious and clean. The kitchen had everything you would need - we made dinner for 8 every night. The owners were always very helpful and accommodating with whatever we needed. And the hammocks outside were perfect for relaxing at the end of the day! I would highly recommend Blue Belize!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

I stayed here for 6 nights and would highly recommend this hotel. Rooms are spacious and very clean complete with kitchen facilities. The breakfast is delicious and the owners were very friendly and welcoming. Beautiful view of the sea from the verandas and a perfect place to relax. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Fairbanks, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Planning a trip to Belize with logings for 15 people was no easy task but Blue Belize surpassed all our expectations. We felt at home on the Caribbean shore in this secluded peaceful oasis with close proximity to downtown PG. The neatly manicured enclave gave space for our children to run and play while the spacious and airy colonial style house was a restful retreat for the adults. Our hostess Kate was friendly and attentive and the daily delivery of breakfast with fresh squeezed orange juice was delightful (though, being there a week) we would have preferred more variety in the morning menu. Lack of AC may be an issue for some people. All in all, our stay was comfortable and relaxing. We would most certainly stay again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

I was recommended to stay at the Blue Belize by a couple of friends who had previously stayed there and enjoyed it. Now i can see why !!
The apartments are large and airy, with extra space and seating outside on the veranda. It provided me with somewhere to comfortably spend time and feel relaxed.
The grounds are beautifully kept, neighbouring the ocean, with the sound of the waves lapping and the birds singing. The mango trees taunted me with the masses of fruit that will ripen after my departure.
I thoroughly enjoyed my breakfast that was delivered to my veranda each morning at whatever time i requested it for, the freshly squeezed orange juice was a real treat and a great way to start each day.
They even provided bikes to explore the local area with, one day i rode the bike 1 mile outside of Punta Gorda town and came across Walucos Bar... i sat in the breeze and watched the Garifuna drummers entertain a crowd with their rhythmical show.
I dont think i could have been any happier anywhere else..... i highly recommend staying at the Blue Belize.
Its good value and outstanding service.... oh and go to Asha`s kitchen too, its a 2min walk from the Blue Belize.

Room Tip: Every rooms a good room !
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

We showed up out of the blue (pun intended) in early February of '13 looking for a place for one night. The owner were a bit suprised as they were not expecting us but they took us in and made us feel at home. The room was big and enough room for my wife, daughter(15) and myself. The location was great and relaxing and Sasha's Kitchen was an easy walk for dinner. They provided breakfast in the morning which was super nice and they made it at two different times, once for me because I was getting up early for a day trip and then for my family. If you find yourself in PG for just a day or a week this would be a great place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
#6 of 17 in Punta Gorda
Chaab'il B'e Lodge & Casitas
Chaab'il B'e Lodge & Casitas
#5 of 17 in Punta Gorda

Been to BlueBelize? Share your experiences!