BlueBelize
$199
$193
Hotel Salvador Gaviota(Livingston)(Great Value!)
$11
Posada El Delfin(Livingston)
$74
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Casa Rosada(Livingston)(Great Value!)
$17
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Finca Tatin(Livingston)(Great Value!)
$8
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
$90
$79
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Hotel Puerto Libre(Puerto Barrios)
$70
$55
Travelocity
All reviewsblue belizeeach morningfresh fruitguest houseliving areabanana breadhome away from homealmond suitegreat place to stayshort walkoverlooking the bayfarmers markethighly recommend staying herecontinental breakfastplan to returngreat view of the oceanfront street
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I was recommended to stay at the Blue Belize by a couple of friends who had previously stayed there and enjoyed it. Now i can see why !!
The apartments are large and airy, with extra space and seating outside on the veranda. It provided me with somewhere to comfortably spend time and feel relaxed.
The grounds are beautifully kept, neighbouring the ocean, with the sound of the waves lapping and the birds singing. The mango trees taunted me with the masses of fruit that will ripen after my departure.
I thoroughly enjoyed my breakfast that was delivered to my veranda each morning at whatever time i requested it for, the freshly squeezed orange juice was a real treat and a great way to start each day.
They even provided bikes to explore the local area with, one day i rode the bike 1 mile outside of Punta Gorda town and came across Walucos Bar... i sat in the breeze and watched the Garifuna drummers entertain a crowd with their rhythmical show.
I dont think i could have been any happier anywhere else..... i highly recommend staying at the Blue Belize.
Its good value and outstanding service.... oh and go to Asha`s kitchen too, its a 2min walk from the Blue Belize.

Room Tip: Every rooms a good room !
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We showed up out of the blue (pun intended) in early February of '13 looking for a place for one night. The owner were a bit suprised as they were not expecting us but they took us in and made us feel at home. The room was big and enough room for my wife, daughter(15) and myself. The location was great and relaxing and Sasha's Kitchen was an easy walk for dinner. They provided breakfast in the morning which was super nice and they made it at two different times, once for me because I was getting up early for a day trip and then for my family. If you find yourself in PG for just a day or a week this would be a great place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I can only say good things about the Blue Belize. I stayed there for 8 days last month and had a very nice experience. The accomodations were very clean and roomier than I had anticipated. The owners were very friendly and attentive. The grounds are well kept and the neverending sound of the waves made it very peaceful. It is within walking distance of several nice restaurants and the marketplace. And let's not forget about the fresh fruit and sweet breads for breakfast each morning---always served with a smile.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We spent three nights at the Blue Belize and thoroughly enjoyed our time there. The BB is nestled into a peaceful garden with two friendly dogs to greet you. Our suite was clean, spacious and quiet - except for the cacophony of birds we heard each morning. Kate brought us a delcious breakfast of fresh fruit, juice and homemade zucchini bread each morning which was a great way to start the day. She was also very helpful in setting us up with an excellent guide for a one day excursion to a local Mayan ruin. The town is a short walk and there are some good restaurants close by. The Blue Belize only has a few rooms so it's easy to feel right at home. Great find!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Beautiful property with well appointed rooms that were far nicer than I was expecting for a small town like Punta Gorda. The single room I stayed in on the second floor had a large sitting area with kitchenette and a huge, shared deck with views to Honduras. This is absolutely my first choice for lodging in Punta Gorda.

Room Tip: Book early.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo