$100
$95
  • Breakfast included
Beya Suites(Punta Gorda)
$87
A Piece of Ground(Punta Gorda)(Great Value!)
$39
Coral House(Punta Gorda)
$114
Sea Front Inn(Punta Gorda)(Great Value!)
$70
Sabal Beach(Punta Gorda)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrope swingmoho riverblue creek cavecacao farmmayan ruinshowler monkeysorganic gardenmosquito nettingjungle experiencejungle survivalcocoa beanstortillasserved family stylelearned howthere is no air conditioningrio blancofood restrictions
Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

Chris and his entire staff were wonderful!! The cabanas, sustainable garden thus deliciously prepared meals, very professional yoga and massage:)), beautiful surroundings all the while learning so much about the Mayan culture...beautiful people inside and out!!

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

I first went to CottonTree in 2007 shortly after they opened. I came back to visit cacao farms in the area and show my friend some of the archeological sites nearby. CottonTree has gotten better with age! The meals were great and staff friendly and attentive. The grounds are a delight and there is a new wellness cabana with yoga and massage. As always the setting is a stunning place to hear and see wildlife, an amazing array of birds, howler monkeys, iguanas etc. we experienced a thrilling off season thunderstorm cozy in our beds with a nice breeze coming thru the screens. We met interesting people and Their selection of day trips is vast from tortilla making to caving and cultural activities. This is a perfect getaway to truly relax and disconnect from the hustle of everyday life.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2016

Such an incredible place. I don't think I have one bad thing to say about Cotton Tree Lodge. I highly recommended it to all my friends who have plans of visiting Belize. I want to start off by saying that the staff is amazing. Valerie, Parama, Maria, Marcelo, the tour guides, the security men, EVERYONE. They all were so attentive of us and made us feel great! The adventures and tours offered by Cotton Tree Lodge have a great mixture of cultural tours, relaxed tours, and adventure! We did a little bit of everything and were so happy each time! The location is in the jungle next to the river and it definitely gave us a sense of connecting with nature and being stress free. Can't wait to go back! Love love this place!

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

We had the honor to stay at the Cotton Tree Lodge in mid June 2016. You are off the grid and you truly can relax and be adventurous all in the same day.
Amazing- Amazing- Amazing
First let's talk about the STAFF.... All I can say is that they are the best. All are kind, open, friendly and helpful people. We never had to worry about any thing.
Valerie was wonderful at her job.
FOOD.... Simply amazing!!! Every meal was prepared with care and great talent The chefs on site are great. ( much of it is organic)
CABANAS.... They were very nice . And we were very happy with our view of the river off our back deck. Watching the hummingbirds while you lay in the hammock and the iguanas playing below was quite an experience. And listening to the howler monkeys in the jungle was fun.
TOURS.... They will not disappoint you. While staying at the Cotton Tree. We experienced the jungle survival tour ,sunset boat trip,
the Blue Creek Caves. All of our guilds were very knowledgeable and we learned so much about the country,culture, birds, plants and animals. We played in the river, Kayak the river, hiked around the grounds to find the Howler money's. ( which we did see back by the Jungle house).
MASSAGES and YOGA..... Parama has magic hands. Soooo relaxing and healing. She is a wonderful person with a wonderful story. Please take the time to visit with her.
TRANSFERS and PICKUP ....I don't want to forget Estevan who booked and cancelled our in country flight for us as we made changes to our plans. He was great and handled things for us so we didn't have to worry. And the Cotton Tree got us to our destination to on time. They were great about our pick, as we had made some big changes on or way to the lodge from San Padro.
This trip was on my life list and I thought I would be taking it off. Boy was I wrong. It has landed right back on top again.
Thanks to Chris the owner for having the vision to create this wonderful lodge. And the staff for making our trip a life changing experience.

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank Carlotta R
Reviewed June 10, 2016

We visited in early June 2016 during the slow season. We were upgraded to the cabana right along the river. The cabanas were rustic, maya insprired huts with thatched roofs. Being Belize, it rained almost every night, a beautiful sound to sleep to. They are spacious inside and out, even chairs and 2 hammock on the front porch for lazy days. No A/C in the well screened huts, but plenty of fans to keep you cool all night. We enjoyed the fresh cooked breakfast every morning, and the watermelon juice (which was so good). We hiked and explored southern Belize most days, but we did get back early one day to enjoy supper. It was a awesome 4 course meal prepared by the onsite chef. The 5.7 mile road into CTL is quite bumpy, it is definately a Jeep road. We also did the Blue Creek Cave swim with Pop, that was a unique and fun adventure. Val is a ray of sunshine at the front desk and fulfilled our every need.

Stayed: June 2016