We spent an incredible week in February at this amazing jungle/rain forest lodge along the Moho River. All the cabanas are made from beautiful local woods and furnishings and are quite open, surrounded by netting. Remember you are in the jungle, people don't belong here. You're on the critters turf. If you see something creeping around the room, just accept it. You are not here for creature comforts but hopefully came for a sense of adventure and learning.
The all inclusive package is the only way to go. Three daily meals including a four course dinner that is itself an adventure of culinary delights. Take as many excursions as time permits, each will become a special memory. If there is something you would to do just ask.
We have never had such outstanding care and treatment from locals and staff anywhere....thank you and the wonderful Mayan community ...for our outstanding trip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our eco-lodge is hidden between the Moho River, the rain forest, and Mayan villages in southern Belize. Stay in beautiful thatch cabanas with private bathrooms and verandas. Enjoy delicious cuisine prepared with organic produce from our garden. Try kayaking, birding, swimming, and horseback riding on the grounds. Connect with the people and culture of Belize on daily tours to villages, Mayan ruins, cacao farms, caves, waterfalls, and more. Or simply relax in a hammock all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotel.de, HRS, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Cotton Tree Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotton Tree Hotel Punta Gorda
- Cotton Tree Lodge Belize/Punta Gorda