Cotton Tree Lodge offers a true jungle experience. GREEN for sure, lots of rain. The rooms are clean - but watch for critters! If you use a Groupon Coupon be ready for additional money, especially for food. They need to have smaller offerings for meals - cost is too high if you don't eat big meals - not any other choices. The tours are great, the tour guides know their country. Chris, owner, eats dinner with the group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our eco-lodge is hidden between the Moho River, the rain forest, and Mayan villages in southern Belize. Stay in beautiful thatch cabanas with private bathrooms and verandas. Enjoy delicious cuisine prepared with organic produce from our garden. Try kayaking, birding, swimming, and horseback riding on the grounds. Connect with the people and culture of Belize on daily tours to villages, Mayan ruins, cacao farms, caves, waterfalls, and more. Or simply relax in a hammock all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Cotton Tree Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotton Tree Hotel Punta Gorda
- Cotton Tree Lodge Belize/Punta Gorda