Returned from Cotton Tree Lodge on Sunday. Had a physical on Tuesday showing the lowest Blood Pressure reading in years. Can only attribute it to the combination of being lulled to sleep by Howler Monkeys and awakened by a cacophony of birdsong, the becalming waters of the Moho River, the attentive service of Barman Barrio and the fresh organic produce from the nearby garden. A delightful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our eco-lodge is hidden between the Moho River, the rain forest, and Mayan villages in southern Belize. Stay in beautiful thatch cabanas with private bathrooms and verandas. Enjoy delicious cuisine prepared with organic produce from our garden. Try kayaking, birding, swimming, and horseback riding on the grounds. Connect with the people and culture of Belize on daily tours to villages, Mayan ruins, cacao farms, caves, waterfalls, and more. Or simply relax in a hammock all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotel.de, Booking.com, HRS, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Cotton Tree Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotton Tree Hotel Punta Gorda
- Cotton Tree Lodge Belize/Punta Gorda