I want to make this short sweet, and informative:
I was apprehensive at first ( going to Hickatee) because there were no (to my memory) bad reviews) of Hickatee so I assumed that it was probaby the friends and family of Kate and Ian writing the wonderful reviews. Yes, I said it, you probably thought of it as well.
There is nothing to complain about, we will be returning when we can afford another trip back to Belize. If the outsdoors is not your thing, then do not bother, you will be sad and miserable. We love the outdoors so it was a blast. Kate and Ian were fantabulous ( yes, I made that word up). The location and quality of the cottage in terms of cleanliness and comfort are superb. I am very particular about cleanliness. What you see in the picture is really what you get! We loved it and so there is there is nothing left to say except go, what are you waiting for???!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top-rated jungle B&B, just one mile from PG Town in southern Belize, Hickatee offers Caribbean-style accommodation, bar-restaurant, plunge pool, morning coffee delivered to your verandah, free bikes, over a mile of nature trails on site, and free visits to Fallen Stones Butterfly Farm. Family-run, we offer friendly service, a comfortable relaxed atmosphere, excellent value for money, and a great base from which to explore the offshore southern cayes and Toledo’s many inland attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hickatee Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hickatee Cottages Hotel Punta Gorda
- Hickatee Cottages Belize/Punta Gorda