We had a fantastic trip to Chan Chich! The facilities are great, the food good, the staff expert and the jungle awesome. We were incredibly fortunate to see jaguars (twice!). Don't go expecting to see big cats, but know that this is a place where magic can happen and does!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Retrace the footsteps of the Maya, wander our extensive trail system and discover the unforgettable flora, fauna and Maya history unique to this tropical paradise. With an unparalleled abundance of wildlife(and the best chance to see the elusive jaguar in its natural habitat) Chan Chich is an extraordinary destination for naturalists, birders and for those seeking an authentic retreat to the jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Chan Chich Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chan Chich Hotel Orange Walk
- Chan Chich Lodge Belize/Orange Walk