“Home made ice cream.”
Review of Ice Break

Ice Break
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Orange Walk
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Ice Break is an ice cream parlour/deli like no other in town!. Our menu is made up of sweets & lil eats, choose from our wide variety of up to 25 flavors of homemade ice cream including local flavors such as sugar corn,peanut , sour sap & craboo. Choose from our creative icecream treats like sundaes, parfaits, flurry & banana splits! Smoothies, slushies shakes , fruit juices & frappucinos are also our specialty. Or cool down with a paleta...in different flavors. Our menu includes small bites like burgers, hotdogs, chicken nuggets, tortas, taco shells,mini pizzas, american famous corndogs & more.Enjoy AC comfort, Flat Screen Plasma TV & free wifi, or kick back on our patio where one can enjoy the breeze, sunlight and the hustling and bustling of the town since we are located in the heart of Orange Walk Town
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Awesome little ice cream shop that sells home made ice cream at a very cheap price. Highly recommend.

3  Thank Pivo06
There are newer reviews for Ice Break

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Really you can here. Not only do they have cold treats they also have airconditioning. This really helped me in the middle of the day when I had to wait for my hotel room. I could sit and read and just cool off from the heat outside. YOu can also get a very inexpensive lunch there.

3  Thank Kara S
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I was in the lil sleepy town in a missionary. We literally visited this place every night after our task for the day was completed. The atmosphere is great..the interior is colorful & pleasant & the outdoor very fresh while you enjoy looking at the local life. Everynight we tried something different...the icecream was the best..best in town..one night it was closed & we walked to another icecream shop & we were dissapointed. Thank Gosh we made it on time the other day & got our favorite icecream..my favorite was mint chocolate in a sundae waffle cone. We also enjoyed lil bites..delicious american corndogs, cheese sticks & cheesy fries. Please note this is not a place for full course meals but rather for quick bites which we enjoyed very much! The staff was the best..this is a family owned business & the owners made us feel very welcome! I cant wait to return!

3  Thank Lizzy H
Reviewed July 30, 2012

If you're looking for a regular coffee or an ice blended coffee then this is your place in Orange Walk. Excellent Service and great drinks.

3  Thank Legal4u
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I had read about the Ice Break before arriving in Orange Walk so when the tempatures rose we decided to check the map and made our way there. We walked in to a funky interior which was delightfully air conditioned, the staff was terrific and helped us make our choices. I had a frappe and my husband had a bowl of ice cream.It's not easy choosing they have so many favors and one sounds better than the next. We found out all their ice cream is hand made and just delicious. Too bad ice cream has so many calories as I wanted to eat there everyday. When we were there the place was also filled with locals so I'm sure the Ice Break will be there on our future visit. Don't miss your chance to enjoy this charming stop.

2  Thank Elaine S