“Great Bartender”
Review of Charos Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Charos Bar and Grill
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We stopped at Charro Bar & Grill. Edwin the bartender was great. I wasn't sure what I wanted to drink so he made me some type of watermelon concoction that was delicious. He also recommended the conch fritters that were fabulous! I would say this is a good place to stop and check out.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I ate here a lot during my stay. They had amazing fish and chips! The chips could be actual french fries or they could be fried plantain chips or fried bread fruit. I had the plantain chips one visit and the bread fruit the other and they were awesome. The fish was also amazing and they gave you plenty.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Charo's has taken over where the Barefoot left off. Great local food made to order. If you catch your own fish they are happy to cook it either as you order or better let them offer different recipes. Good service and plenty of locals to meet and learn from. Friday night's are the rowdiest, but don't look for a ton of tourists, they're at the tourist bars on the beach.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Had seafood chowderwhich was really yummy. The service was fabulous. Everyone is so friendly. Live music was great. We had a blast. Definitely a must visit:-)