Chabil Mar
$170
  • Breakfast included
$150
$130
Paradise Vacation Hotel(Placencia)(Great Value!)
$139
Turtle Inn(Placencia)
$339
  • Breakfast included
$199
Maya Beach Hotel(Placencia)(Great Value!)
$169
$127
Hatchet Caye Resort(Placencia)
$350
$340
Travelocity
  • Pool
Miller's Landing Resort(Placencia)(Great Value!)
$120
All reviewsin townfull kitchenwasher and dryergolf cartmonkey river tour with percyour honeymoonsplash dive centertwo bedroom villashuttle servicefree bikesthe entire staffhowler monkeysbarefoot barresort is beautifulthe secret gardendestination weddingmayan ruins
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 31, 2014

This resort was beautiful and the service was great. We ate there a few times and found the food to be great as well. After visiting Robert's Grove and The Turtle, we believe that Chabil Mar is the cream-of-the-crop in Placencia. Hope to stay there again.

Room Tip: Our partial ocean-view villa was great. Not far from the pool or beach, and we still could see the water.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mike L
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I recently got married at Chabli Mar and I cannot believe what an amazingly beautiful experience the staff provided for us! They decorated so beautifly and the quality of the service all around was something special, they took such great care us and our families, anyone who is fortunate enough to stay here will will definatley have a wonderful, unforgetable experience!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Chabil Mar is as lovely as advertised. From the first contact with reservations to the last goodbyes the staff are as friendly, gracious and professional everytime. The rooms are huge and well appointed. The resort is spotless and the food is as good as the reviews state. We visited during spring break and the resort seemed virtually empty during the day but there was a host of families with small children. This may have been not the norm but may be a concern for honeymooners or older couples wanting quiet time around the pool. The children were around especially early in am and at dinner time.

Room Tip: Rooms around the second pool were quieter than the main pool which has more shallow stairs for kids.
Reviewed March 30, 2014

All the reviews that are written for Chabil Mar are very true! Believe it! I just want to add a comparison to Turtle Inn. My family stayed at Chabil Mar and my friends stayed at Turtle Inn. I felt very bad for my friends because they got eaten alive by lots of different bugs and they had no A/C. We were suppose to stay with them but they had no availability...thank goodness! We went to the monkey river and my buddy pulled out his binoculars and out jumped a 2"cockroach, that came from his hut from Turtle Inn. Everyone screamed, including him! I found a gecko in our room that my wife made me catch but other than that, no bugs at Chabil Mar. Over all... 5 star service (out of 5 stars), very clean room and pool. Had so much fun that I did not know they had a fitness center and did not take advantage of the spa service.

Room Tip: Anything ocean front is great. All rooms are good size.
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

This is a great laid back resort perfect for families. The service and staff are stellar. Great outings - monkey river and snorkeling - conveniently depart from the dock located across the street. The food is really great and varied. Going into town is easy via shuttle or by renting a golf cart. We loved Rumfish in town for dinner. Placencia is remote but lovely and worth the extra flight.

• Stayed: March 2014