I thought this place was great. Placencia for us was a bit boring but the hotel was quite nice. We originally were booked at Turtle Inn but arrived and departed within 30 minutes. Chablis Mar had excellent bang for the buck. We stayed 5 nights in April.
- kitchen space
- great a/c
- comfy bed
- sufficient bathroom space
- living room area
- balcony with hammock
- decent food
- room service
- friendly helpful people
- you can rent gold carts on site
- you can book tours on site
- driver to town- he picked us up when we called- amazing
- more apt feeling vs beachy vacation-y type
- the ocean in belizze is sea grass filled so the ocean is just not as nice
We didnt try the bar and didnt really do much- just relaxed. Eat at Rumfish and Vino. SUper excellent drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chabil Mar is the Guest Exclusive Resort of Placencia, Belize. All Caribbean Front Villas and the closest full service resort to the Village of Placencia. Restaurant and Bar, two infinity beach-side pools, private beach and pier, on-site concierge services to include tour and adventure reservations. Villas are approximately 1000 square feet of living space, include a personal veranda. Al fresco dining throught the resort. A stroll along the beach, bicycle, kayak or golf cart provides easy, at your leisure access, to all Village activities. Specialize in Destination Weddings and Honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chabil Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chabil Mar Hotel Placencia
- Chabil Mar Placencia
- Chabil Mar Belize/Placencia