My husband and I are just now writing as we are daydreaming of Belize and Laru Beya! The setting of the hotel is spectacular. We stayed in a junior suite right on the ocean. It is just a 15 minute ride from the town of Palencia and if you let Pieter or Petro know that you are going, they are willing to accomodate you and give you a ride to town if possible.
They know all the best restaurants and hidden attractions. we took a day trip to the Mayan ruins. My husband went scuba diving several days while I relaxed at the hotel and one day a boat picked us up from the hotel's beach to go snorkeling at one of the cayes. We ate at some local restaurants that were delicious. The food at Laru Beya has a Belizian flair so if a person does not like the food of the country, they can walk next door to Roberts Grove for American food.
You cannot miss this hotel, it has a personal touch and is truley a hidden jewel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laru Beya is an exclusive, midsize resort located on seven acres of lush gardens and beachfront property in southern Belize. We have the amenities of a large resort with the service and attention to detail of an exclusive villa. We offer a wide variety of rooms including ocean and garden view, and two and three bedroom villas that include living and dining rooms and full kitchens. Also available are penthouse rooms and villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Laru Beya Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laru Beya Resort & Villas Hotel Placencia
- Laru Beya Resort And Villas
- Laru Beya Hotel
- Laru Beya Resort & Villas Belize/Placencia