Each year we return to Laru Beya for our family vacation and couldn't find a more perfect place! The accommodations are comfortable and immaculate. The restaurant is always delicious with a great blend of local and continental cuisine. We spend our days at the beautiful pool enjoying the bar service, or using the on site activities that are offered such as Hobies, Kayaks, and Mini-Golf. We've also had wonderful tours that Laru has set up for us to Monkey River or for a day of snorkeling or fishing. The bottom line here is that there's something for everyone and the staff is always happy to come up with new ideas. Laru Beya is also a short bike ride, or golf cart ride into Placencia which is always a good time. The bottom line here at Laru Beya is that we look forward to heading back each year and seeing the same smiling faces as we "settle in" once again. Thanks Laru Beya and all of our friends there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laru Beya is an exclusive, midsize resort located on seven acres of lush gardens and beachfront property in southern Belize. We have the amenities of a large resort with the service and attention to detail of an exclusive villa. We offer a wide variety of rooms including ocean and garden view, and two and three bedroom villas that include living and dining rooms and full kitchens. Also available are penthouse rooms and villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Laru Beya Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laru Beya Resort & Villas Hotel Placencia
- Laru Beya Resort And Villas
- Laru Beya Hotel
- Laru Beya Resort & Villas Belize/Placencia