My wife and I spent two nights at Gary and Anne's very comfortable place. We live in Northern Belize and like to find places to stay in other parts of the country that are not all about glamour and glitz. Anne set up a fishing trip for us, then cooked our catch for us for dinner. The resort is small and has an old Caribbean feel, is economical which leaves dollars left to spend on activities. Nice restaurants and night life are close enough to go to but not so close as to be a bother.
Thank You Gary and Anne, we will see you next time we come south.b
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaside eco-resort set in lush tropical gardens, private luxury cabanas with refrigerators & coffee makers, also standard rooms. Restaurant, bar, swimming pool, hotel specializes in groups, excellent fly fishing, sailing, snorkeling, diving, jungle trips, Mayan ruins, caving. Complimentary bicycles & kayaks.. Can book entire resort for groups, can sleep up to 17 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Miller's Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millers Landing Hotel
- Millers Landing Placencia
- Miller's Landing Resort Belize/Placencia