We got back to the States and had time to reflect on the extraordinary experience that we had at Miller’s Landing. The accommodations were great. The owners; Anne is very kind, humble, and an outstanding cook. Her husband Gary, is a unique storyteller that has a great sense of humor and is just as humble as his wonderful wife Anne. We loved the natural flora that surrounds the lush property which gives way to a semi-private beach area.
We truly enjoyed our stay and would recommend Miller's to anyone looking for a quaint eco-style resort that is full of originality!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaside eco-resort set in lush tropical gardens, private luxury cabanas with refrigerators & coffee makers, also standard rooms. Restaurant, bar, swimming pool, hotel specializes in groups, excellent fly fishing, sailing, snorkeling, diving, jungle trips, Mayan ruins, caving. Complimentary bicycles & kayaks.. Can book entire resort for groups, can sleep up to 17 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Miller's Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millers Landing Hotel
- Millers Landing Placencia
- Miller's Landing Resort Belize/Placencia