We just happened upon this gem of a place. The owners are lovely, down-to-earth people. Anne is a fantastic cook, and Gary sings and plays a mean guitar! We wanted to stay one night and ended up staying three nights; loved waking up to the birds singing, swam in the best pool ever when the ocean was rough, and feel we found a home away from home. We booked tours through them and all of the guides were top rate and reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaside eco-resort set in lush tropical gardens, private luxury cabanas with refrigerators & coffee makers, also standard rooms. Restaurant, bar, swimming pool, hotel specializes in groups, excellent fly fishing, sailing, snorkeling, diving, jungle trips, Mayan ruins, caving. Complimentary bicycles & kayaks.. Can book entire resort for groups, can sleep up to 17 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Miller's Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millers Landing Hotel
- Millers Landing Placencia
- Miller's Landing Resort Belize/Placencia