Our stay at Miller's Landing was absolutely wonderful!! Our room was so close to the beach, we could see the ocean from our windows and walk out to the water within 1 minute. The location was so perfect with it being just 3 short miles from the town of Placencia - it was quick to drive back and forth and fun to bike! We couldn't have asked for better hosts! Annie and Gary provided cruiser bikes and kayaks for guests, which we enjoyed using. We also enjoyed their beautiful fresh water pool everyday after swimming in the ocean. Annie arranged all of our excursions (snorkeling at the Silk Caye and Monkey River tour) for us! She knows all the companies and local tour guides, so we appreciated her guidance and help scheduling them! Her homemade bread and granola with fresh tropical fruit was such a treat each morning! We honestly felt like family while we were there and were sad to say goodbye. We'll DEFINITELY be back to Miller's Landing! Thanks for making our trip to Belize such a wonderful and memorable experience!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaside eco-resort set in lush tropical gardens, private luxury cabanas with refrigerators & coffee makers, also standard rooms. Restaurant, bar, swimming pool, hotel specializes in groups, excellent fly fishing, sailing, snorkeling, diving, jungle trips, Mayan ruins, caving. Complimentary bicycles & kayaks.. Can book entire resort for groups, can sleep up to 17 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Miller's Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millers Landing Hotel
- Millers Landing Placencia
- Miller's Landing Resort Belize/Placencia