“great vibe great food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“great vibe great food”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

The only way I found out about about this place was word of mouth from one of the awesome bar tenders at chabil mar, he recommended we try mojos. First thing I noticed was the funky light fixtures made out of margarita glasses, the room was very clean and had a Thai feel to the decor. The drink list was extensive, and the food was amazing. Erin who is the owner was extremely friendly and even invited my wife and I out for drinks later, unfortunately we were just too exhausted from all the activities of the day to stay out late. By far the best dining Ive had in Belize so far.

Texas
“Great tastes, funky atmosphere”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

This smaller restaurant on the second floor is very cute and the service was good. It has the most extensive drink menu I have ever seen at such a small place, and it took some time to read through all the descriptions, I didn't get a chance to go over all of them before the server asked us for drinks order, and when we asked for more time, she stood there waiting for our order. Kinda awkward, so we ordered something on the first page. The food we ordered had a great taste but the mashed potatoes were cold when served. I didn't eat mine due to this, however, those in our party did and said they tasted good despite the temperature. The owner stopped by our table to greet us, and she was very nice and personable, and clearly wants her guests to enjoy their time at her place. We would go back, but probably insist on taking our time with ordering.

Livermore, Colorado
“Our favorite restaurant”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

This is a new restaurant that wasn't there on our last trip. Tried it one of our first nights in town and had a great meal. I had the chili, lime catch of the day. Also the drinks are very different with great names and stories behind a lot of them. Be sure to try the shower hickey and ask about the name. Erin the owner and Alesha the great mixologist are great ladies who are so much fun you want to go back as much for a visit as for the food. But the food is fabulous. We chose this as our last night restaurant because it was our favorite and I had a cashew pesto linguini that was so good. And for dessert my husband and I shared a flan that was the best I've ever had. Super creamy and rich. You have to try this restaurant if you in the village. Oh and did I mention it's air conditioned. That may not sound like a big deal but in Placencia it is! Enjoy

Visited May 2014
Midhurst, United Kingdom
“a gem in jewel of Placencia!”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We were drawn in by the hand written and quirky menubon the sidewalk so decided it was the place to eat that night. They only use ingredients from farmers/fishermen and shops in the the village so eating here really helps the community. Food was so goodand fresh and full of flavour. Restaurant itself is upstairs above a cool gift shop. The staff are so friendly you could be dinning at a friends house. Find it and go! It will be worth every dollar spent!

Sydney, Australia
“Awesome food, drinks and crew!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Be sure to visit this cool little lounge for some outstanding food (best I've had in Central America) great drinks and an even better crew for an awesome evening. Quality of the food by far does not match the cheap prices!! Hit it!!

Visited May 2014