“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Owner is wonderful! Told to check out the place and we didn't regret it! Worth going too as she puts a lot of care into developing a warm and welcoming place to come!

There are newer reviews for Mojo Lounge & Bartique

Reviewed November 28, 2013

We had a wonderful time at Mojo Lounge! The food was amazing and the staff made us feel so welcome and they took great care of us. We could not have picked a better place for our special night out! We shall return!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

We have been here 11 days and have tried a different restaurant each day. Last night, we tried Mojo's. Without a doubt it was the best food we've had here, which is saying a lot because we've enjoyed them all. It also ranks up there with our all time best meals anywhere. The bruschetta was unbelievably good, as were the Grouper and the Stir Fry. This food has such a unique flavor that we savoured every morsel. Highly recommend you trying this place out, we'll definitely be going back again before we leave...at least once more, maybe more.. Warning though, they don't take credit cards so bring cash. The prices were very reasonable for such good food, we paid just over $50 USD for 4 drinks, an appetizer, 2 entrees and a dessert...well worth every penny....

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

You will be the death of anyone's diet. You could spend an evening just trying all the appetizers and be amazed at the unique talent of the chef. Unbelizeably one of the best meals and evening we have enjoyed here sitting in their lounge which is so conducive to getting to know your fellow travelers and colorful locals. This place is must stop for anyone visiting the village!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I was in Placencia for 4 days...and I spent part of each of them at Mojo. The staff was warm, charming, friendly, and accommodating. They even invided me out to a party at another bar after they closed one night. Can't say enough good things about how well Alicia and Erin (sp? for both?) treated me. The food? Well I had the coconut shrimp appetizer the only time I ate, and it was phenomenal, accomodated by a sweet and spicy dipping sauce that was a perfect fit. Mainly I came for the drinks, which were expertly prepared with a smile. I found that the vibe here was remarkably friendly, as conversations struck up with the other patrons regularly. You should be here within a couple hours of getting into town. Would be a great start to the trip, believe me!