“Evar is a fantastic guide!”

Trip N Travel Day Tours
Ranked #27 of 47 Tours in Placencia
More attraction details
Owner description: Sea and Land tours from Placencia. Specializing in fly-fishing with the best guides in the business. Tours inland to Maya Ruins - Xunantunich, Lubaantun, Nim Li Punit, Cave Tubing, Zip Line, River Tubing, Jungle Hikes and the best Monkey River Magic.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Evar is a fantastic guide!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was one of four lucky people who got to go on the MonkeyRiver tour yesterday with Evar who works forTrip N Travel. Evar is fromMonkey River and is familiar with the water, the jungle and all the creatures that live within. I chose to go with him because I had read that he knows a lot about birds. I was totally impressed with his ability to spot the birds, tell us what they were and a little about their habitat, mating, etc. He was very patient with helping all of us locate the birds he sighted and getting the boat in close so we could take pictures if we wanted to. He was equally patient when looking for the howler monkeys in the jungle - which we found - or for the manatees on the return trip. he also pointed out lizards, iguanas, turtles, crocodiles and bats. I also enjoyed his sense of humor. in the jungle - definitely the buggiest place I have ever been - he provided lots of information about the trees. I had considered canceling because it was raining in the morning; I am so glad that I did not!

Visited January 2013