Brewed Awakenings
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Placencia
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Brewed Awakenings uses coffee beans that we roast fresh daily as well as Amazing Seaweed shakes in over 30 flavors, such as Chocolate Peanut butter Cup, Key Lime Pie and Mint n Chip. Enjoy our FREE WIFI, outdoor seating and friendly staff. You'll feel like family at Brewed Awakenings. See you soon.
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Super friendly staff. Like a Starbucks in the tropics. I had a seaweed smoothie every day. Pricey-expect to pay $6+ USD, but there are so many delicious flavours to try.

1  Thank Leigh S
BrewedAwakenings, Owner at Brewed Awakenings, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Hi Leigh,
Glad you enjoyed our seaweed shakes. They are a unique experience here in Placencia. All the varieties of shakes are available for just $6.00-$6.50 BZ including our Classic Seaweed, Spiced Chai, Malted Chocolate & Orange Cremesicle. We use only local organic seaweed, collect by our amazing Co-op. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

The very best and the tropical fruit smoothies couldn't be any fresher unless you pick the fruit yourself and it still would not taste as good, Oh I can't forget the Chunky Monkey an amazingly delicious and unique drink . Don't miss this place.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

My favourite place to stop to make me feel better after I use all my ennegy from my work.
Specialy right now it's very hot,just ask Dawn,Natalie and Lilly they will make special for you
And you will know why I stopes there almost everyday.:-)

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stopped at this place every morning during my two week stay. They are super friendly and speedy Batistas. Although whats the rush? You're in Belize! Their stand is a great place to people watch too and meet new people.They roast their coffee a couple times a week right there at the stand so it's always super fresh! if you aren't up for a coffee there seaweed shake is too die for. Sounds gross but it was incredible! Their smoothies are made fresh from fruit bought at the stand next door. Missing Brewed Awakenings already!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This is a must-try place. The sea weed shake is delicious as are the other fruit shakes. They also do a scrumptious cinnamon roll and a wide varieties of coffees.
If I lived here, this would be a regular stopping place for me!