“Great Food!!!”
Review of Fantoni's Kitchen - CLOSED

Fantoni's Kitchen
Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian, International, Central American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: If you're looking for comforting food, and you can bring your own drinks and an atmosphere that makes you feel at home, you've come to the right place! Welcome to our Home... Join us in our "dining room" which is our "living room and craft rooms". We offer a simple yet satisfying meal with yummy desserts. Our "dining room" is surrounded by a beautiful rustic open porch that faces the Placencia Lagoon and the beautiful Mayan Mountains. On a moon light night; nothing can be more romantic... Even without the moon we try to make each night very special. Reservations and orders are strongly suggested a day in advance, due to our busy baking schedule. Dinner Reservations are 6pm & 8pm. I am sorry but we do not take walk -ins due to the fact that we have limited seating. To find us take the small dirt road right across from the Green Parrot in Maya Beach just near the speed bump and come all the way down, looked for screened in house in white and green trim and ramp.
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I live next door, I cant stand it. when i smell the food cooking it makes me want to go over. I always end up going for the sweets. Love the Italian herb bread. tarts and fudge...wooopie pies. they are all good! stop by or place orders. the meals are unique and tasty. Candy Apple special for halloween. cant wait!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I ordered the Shrimp Spring Rolls w/soy dipping sauce. They were so good. The shrimp was cooked perfectly and there were plenty of veggies. Also nice portion for the price. Definitely would recommend and look forward to trying more things!