“Best massage I have had in a long time”

Serenity Massage Studio
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Serenity Massage Studio caterers to both Single & Couples Services to help you relax and unwind while being pampered by our experience Therapists. We Offers our 30mins Neck, Back and Shoulders Massage, 50mins Swedish [Relaxation Massage] or 60nin Deep Tissue Massage & 60 or 90mins Hotstone. We also offer our Signiture Serenity Massage with combination at all 3 Massage and a Luxurious Foot Treatment which include a Chocolate Foot Scrub & Hot Towel Treatment. We offer Pedicures which always include Paraffin Tretments, Spa Treatment such as Sea Weed Body Wraps, our Uplifting Chocolate Body Scrubs, Deep Cleaning Facial Treament weiith Paraffin Or Natural Mud Maskor Natural Mud Mask. We do out call by appointment only. Find Us at our New Location.
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I was one part odf a couple massage and believe and we both enjoyed our massage. I am glad we had a massage together and that we had i think 2 of the best ladies they worked well together .Thank you

SerenityDaySpa Z, Manager at Serenity Massage Studio, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thanks for your wonderful Review. Hope to see u all back in Belize soon. Thanks again

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have been for more massages than I can count in many countries in this world. Zelma is by the far the best I have had the privilege to encounter. This amazing masseus is doing what she should be doing. Bravo Zelma!! Kelly - Maple Ridge BC Canada

SerenityDaySpa Z, Owner at Serenity Massage Studio, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Thanks for your wonderful review...Also thanks for the other whom u have send there for me...Please encourage them to also write a review for me...Happy to have you and safe trip back. <3

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Zelma the masseus does a fantastic job! Her deep tissue massage are fantastic, she is a certifies massage therapist that will truly revive your body and soul and cleanse off the stress.

Definitely a recommended place to visit while on your next stay to Placencia... and her rates are supper affordable too!

Serenity Massag... Z, Owner at Serenity Massage Studio, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2015

Thank you so much for your wonderful review

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I had the opportunity to get a massage from Zelma on the morning of my wedding in Placencia, it was exactly what I needed to relax and be able to enjoy the day to the fullest!

Thanks Zelma

SerenityDaySpa Z, Owner at Serenity Massage Studio, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Thanks Girl Please come back anytime.