“Willing to cater too!”

Brenda's BBQ
Ranked #33 of 74 Restaurants in Placencia
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Part of our group of 8 stumbled on Brenda's place while we were provisioning for our sailing charter. Brenda agreed to do a meal for 8 people for $10.00 a head and it was very good and there was plenty of leftovers too. She fixed jerked chicken, rice and beans( a main staple in Belize), cole slaw and dessert of coconut macaroons. Brenda makes her coconut macaroons on the BBQ grill!!! Her food is very good and she is a real character. If you are in Placencia for anytime you will no doubt run into Brenda and get to try her Coconut Macaroons.

There are newer reviews for Brenda's BBQ

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Brenda's is down by the pier and she makes Jerk Chicken to die for. I would stop there and get 6 or 8 pieces to go and I was never disappointed! One of the best meals that I had while in Placencia.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I think this was the best meal I had in Placencia. Brenda took care of my wife and I like we were kin. Jerk Chicken plate was money.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

she puts into her cooking. Some days I get there early enough to get one or two of her sweet buns. On the shore by the old wooden docks and pilings, she will try and call you over and ask if you are hungry. She cooks up a nice Chicken, rice, and Cole slaw or green salad. And don't forget her homemade Maccaroons!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Brenda serves excellent food ... which also comes with a rum punch and dessert! Right down by the harbor; it is an excellent place to sit and relax. A yachty told me that he had eaten at Brenda's 20 years ago!