“Talented”

Siripohn's Thai Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Get a taste of Thailand in Belize. Siripohn's Thai Massage in the beautiful Placencia Village in Belize, located in the center of the village across the street from Barefoot Bar. Siripohn is a certified Thai masuse born and trained in Thailand, who has been practicing the art of Thai massage for over a decade.
Reviewed July 29, 2014

My wife and daughter booked a massage with them while I went fishing. They were happy and relaxed when I returned and said the massage was as good as it gets.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

What an amazing experience. Best massage I have ever had. Both girls are amazing. It was relaxing and felt so good! Its a must in Placencia!

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I had a 90 minute massage that combined Thai with deep tissue. Spiritual experience. Going back tomorrow again. S iripohn is a true master who puts her heart and soul into her work. LOVED IT!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

My husband and I both went and it was the best massage ever. I've had massage for years and I wish I would have went when we first arrived, I would have gone every week! Prices are very good! She's worth every penny and then some! Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Not only can she give a massage like no other, she also cooks the best Thai food ever the only sad thing is she only cooks on fri so you better get there early everyone waits for fri to come and she has been known to sell out, don't miss this place on your visit.

1  Thank DLZig