“Amazing!”

Siripohn's Thai Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Get a taste of Thailand in Belize. Siripohn's Thai Massage in the beautiful Placencia Village in Belize, located in the center of the village across the street from Barefoot Bar. Siripohn is a certified Thai masuse born and trained in Thailand, who has been practicing the art of Thai massage for over a decade.
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

What an amazing experience. Best massage I have ever had. Both girls are amazing. It was relaxing and felt so good! Its a must in Placencia!

Visited March 2014

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Best message in a lifetime of getting massages often”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I had a 90 minute massage that combined Thai with deep tissue. Spiritual experience. Going back tomorrow again. S iripohn is a true master who puts her heart and soul into her work. LOVED IT!

Kimberley, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best massage ever”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I both went and it was the best massage ever. I've had massage for years and I wish I would have went when we first arrived, I would have gone every week! Prices are very good! She's worth every penny and then some! Highly recommend!

Visited December 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Not only can she give a massage like no other, she also cooks the best Thai food ever the only sad thing is she only cooks on fri so you better get there early everyone waits for fri to come and she has been known to sell out, don't miss this place on your visit.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank DLZig
Placencia, Belize
“Simply Amazing!!!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I don't indulge in massages often, but every once in awhile, a girl just needs to relax. Siripohn, at Siripohn's Thai Massage gave me a wonderful whole body experience that I find much more therapeutic and relaxing than traditional types of massage.She alternated gentle stretching(which did not require me to perform any activity that vaguely resembles exercise, defeating the purpose, in my opinion) The stretching occurs in conjunction with your rub down and manipulation of your body with pressure and kneading and it's totally relaxing and wonderful. It was really perfect overall. And a great gift idea too. Thanks Siripohn!

Visited January 2013