“Cross Fit to the max”
Review of Belize Fit

Belize Fit
Ranked #20 of 40 things to do in Placencia
More attraction details
Owner description: Belize Fit is the only gym in Placencia that offers Cross Fit, Personal Training, and Group Classes. Visit our gym or schedule your own personal workout on the beach or at your location! Tony is an AFAA Certified Personal Trainer and a Certified CrossFit Level 1 Trainer. We also offer On the Water Training on the Stand Up Paddle Board, or SUP rentals and tours. Enjoy a great work out while enjoying the caribbean waters!
Crawfordsville, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Cross Fit to the max”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Only made it to Cross FIt once during our trip but Tony worked us hard!!!. Hope to visit again on a future trip.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank kellie l

East Calais, Vermont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tony can diagnose and treat”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Like a few other reviewers, I was in pain that was really limiting my activity. Tony accurately diagnosed the source and relieved the pain. (when I looked later, Webmd called it "an uncommon disorder.") If Tony recommends active release, take his advice: it works. The exercises he gave me have helped enormously. Tony has skill, physical therapy training and experience. You can trust him.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Charlotte H
“Great way to begin the day in Placencia”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I planed to spend the month of February in Placencia and after one week I realized I was not maintaining a good workout regimen on my own. While paddle boarding one morning I met Tony and he encouraged me to try the morning cross fit class. It really motivated me and made my stay better than I had thought possible. He really is able to accommodate all levels and there is something for everyone to improve themselves. Thank you Tony!!!

Visited February 2014
Placencia, Belize
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“More than Fittness”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

When in Belize this past January I experienced such pain in my hip that I thought I was going to have to return to the states. I tried several ways to cure the pain with no luck. Finally a friend said I should make an appointment with Tony in Placencia. Well, I did and I can't say enough about that man. He discovered the cause of the pain and fixed it in short order. As Tony said "I have strong hands but a gentle heart" and with that combination I was back to getting sleep and enjoying myself in only a few days. Tony is a skilled Physical Therapist and one I would recommend to anyone. Eldon

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Eldon2014
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best crossfit work out”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

If you are into crossfit then Tony is your man! My husband & I have had the opportunity to work out with him on two different trips. He gave us tips we use at home crossfitting and gave us a killer work out. Also there is nothing better than jumping in the sea after a nice workout!

Visited January 2014