“Crossfit in Placencia!”
Review of Belize Fit

Belize Fit
Ranked #24 of 42 things to do in Placencia
More attraction details
Owner description: Belize Fit is the only gym in Placencia that offers Cross Fit, Personal Training, and Group Classes. Visit our gym or schedule your own personal workout on the beach or at your location! Tony is an AFAA Certified Personal Trainer and a Certified CrossFit Level 1 Trainer. We also offer On the Water Training on the Stand Up Paddle Board, or SUP rentals and tours. Enjoy a great work out while enjoying the caribbean waters!
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Couldn't believe my eyes when I stumbled upon this beachfront Crossfit box...I was ecstatic!!! Had a fabulous 1:1 WOD with Tony, who kicked my butt royally -- I needed it after all those drinks at the Tipsy Tuna the previous few days ;) Tony has a great set-up that is the true definition of a home/garage Crossfit box, complete with weights, ropes, kettlebells, homemade medicine balls (basketballs and volleyballs filled with sand!), and a palm tree stump for box jumps. Yep, we did "stump" jumps on the beach. Amazing. Tony is super experienced in crossfit and personal training, and makes it all fun. Next time I'm back in Placencia, I'll be visiting Tony again!

3  Thank scubagirl88

Reviewed November 25, 2012

This was fantastic!!! We had our own personal yoga session at Chabil Mar the morning of my wedding. All the girls enjoyed it...perfect way to start your day in paradise

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Cross fit training with a Caribbean view! A workout geared to your physical abilities. Tony is a very good trainer and that knows his stuff.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Tony is great with kids! my son learnt to swim and snorkel in 1 week! Didn't do fitness with him, but would recommend for swimming or snorkelling lessons.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Tony, who runs the place, is such a good trainer. There are two classes a day 5 days a week and I'm trying to hit as many as I can for the 14 days I'm here. Each time I go, he is able to keep track of each person and encourage each person. Even though at times there are 12 of us in the class I feel like I'm getting a personal training session. I honestly can't say enough good. The only thing that threw me for a loop, it's CrossFit which I had never done. Not saying that as bad, just pointing out what it is.

The last session I went too we used a palm tree as a box jump platform, ran down the beach for a sprint, and used a 21 pound ball against a beach side cabana. You won't exercise anywhere more picturesque.