My wife and I flew in to the Belize City airport and it was a long trip to the resort and the last 30 mins was on rough dirt road. Once at the resort it was beautiful. the rooms were very cozy, but just a few steps from the beach. The food was great and the owners were very gracious. The beach could use a little cleanup, so don't go looking for long walks on the beach without sandals. The food prices were similar to US prices and a little higher at some places. If you are looking to get a way from all of the hussle of home, then this is a very cozy place to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AA private secluded seafront resort on Maya Beach...with beautiful Placencia Lagoon nearby! "...Singing Sands is an oasis for the traveler...whether couples seeking a romantic space, groups in search of a base location...or birding enthusiasts and water lovers needing a place from which to begin...their Belizean adventure." Our Inn is tucked within a beautifully landscaped tropical garden, providing a restful environment for our guests. We take pleasure in providing a relaxed, at home atmosphere. We’ve been working hard in recent months to completely renovate and remodel our entire property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, HostelWorld and HotelQuickly so you can book your Singing Sands Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singing Sands Hotel Placencia
- Singing Sands Resort
- Singing Sands Inn Belize/Placencia