This is an ideal location for visiting the Placencia peninsula. Rooms are clear and well kept, very quaint with thatched roof and wooden floors. The grounds are perfectly manicured. Their dock is an ideal spot for lying in the hammock and unwinding at the end of the day. The restaurant is outstanding, meals over 5 days were perfect. The staff was very accommodating and arranged several fishing excursions for me which were fantastic, caught tarpon and bone fish in the Monkey River and out on the reef. Highly recommend. We will definitely go back again, and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AA private secluded seafront resort on Maya Beach...with beautiful Placencia Lagoon nearby! "...Singing Sands is an oasis for the traveler...whether couples seeking a romantic space, groups in search of a base location...or birding enthusiasts and water lovers needing a place from which to begin...their Belizean adventure." Our Inn is tucked within a beautifully landscaped tropical garden, providing a restful environment for our guests. We take pleasure in providing a relaxed, at home atmosphere. We’ve been working hard in recent months to completely renovate and remodel our entire property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Singing Sands Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singing Sands Hotel Placencia
- Singing Sands Resort
- Singing Sands Inn Belize/Placencia