“Pizza Pizza Pizza”
Review of Fat Boyz Pizza - CLOSED

Fat Boyz Pizza
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Fat Boyz is located on the main street Placencia Village, just south of Mings Grocery next to Leslie Tech. Look for the picket fence. Out door seating, great for people watching! Tasty thin crust pizza loaded with toppings and fresh hoagie sandwiches. We make all our own sauses and hand make the hoagie and pizza dough daily. Open 12 - 2 and 5 - 9 everyday except Tuesday. 669-9880
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Travelling with 3 teenage boys it is imperative to find a good pizza place because boys eat 24/7 and sometimes you just need a pizza.

We were at Chabil Mar, enjoying the fabulous resort and one afternoon my boys started with "we are hungry, what do we have to eat, let's get a pizza"...which at first mad me think i had to shlep into town and find them something to eat.

So, i caled up Fat Boyz and the owner answered the phone at 200pm (sadly i forgot his name, maybe greg, maybe not) and i asked him if he was open and he said "what can i do for you"...so i said i am at CM villas and my boys want a couple of pizzas...he said no problem...and then i asked..."any chance of delievery" expecting him to say "have you lost your mind mr american tourist"...but instead he said my wife Susan will be happy to deliever them...but it will be 5 dollars...that's $5BZ which is 2.50...obviously i agreed and we ordered a pepperoni and a chicken pizza...they were delcious...very thin crust, very well seasoned, a ton of toppings, hot, fresh, not expensive...and his wife literally delievered it to my villa...and she was so nice and actually made me feel like she didnt mind...

Next day, i see a couple of other guests having their pizza also for late lunch snack...

Yes, there is bad bad pizza in the world...as i am not a Dominos, Papa John, or frozen pizza guy...but this was the real deal...and if you don't normally like thin crust, think outside your comfort zone and try one...really worthwhile...and not expensive...and it so hit the spot...

Thanks again for the delievery!

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Owners are really nice people and they do know how to make a pizza. Had a really delicious pizza in this place so I came back for more the following day. They did manage to repeat the feeling. I doubt you can find a better pizza in Placencia, and they are not expensive either.

1  Thank Timellini
Reviewed February 2, 2012

When you are tired of beans and rice it is a great alternative. Nothing special but it is decent. A bit pricey and they cannot sell beer. You can bring your own if you want to. Owner was friendly and seating is nice and you can people watch.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

and you are a pepperoni addict, you can't go wrong with Fat Boyz pizza! Also try the BBQ chicken pizza with the best homemade BBQ sauce ever. Another great chicken pizza is the Thai chicken with peanut sauce - yum! Where else can you get a 10" personal pepperoni pizza for $10? That's $5 US for those of you from out of the country.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

We all need pizza, especially nice on the porch with wine and a view of the sea!
I am not sure that the previous reviewer actually visited the same place as I did, the food is awesome and the service welcoming and friendly.
The owner prepares all his toppings fresh and each is made to order, go from the menu or order toppings as you like, what more do you need!? Base just like I like it, light and crispy, these guys will be seeing a lot of me!