We spent 6 nights in Cabana #1......wonderful accommodations, great location for the dock and restaurant.
You need 2 or so nights just to get in the 'island' mood, then you really start to appreciate the relaxed atmosphere encouraged by the friendly and totally competent staff, plus the 'away from it all' location.
Travel to the Caye was extremely easy with the Hatchet Caye staff organizing all connections from Belize City airport to the Caye.
If you want a place to get away from it all, to decompress from a busy work life, then you cannot do much better than going to Hatchet Caye where your wishes and comfort are paramount in the personable staff led by their totally professional manager, Dasha.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private island on the edge of the Silk Marine Reserve, seventeen miles east of Placencia, Hatchet is on the longest reef in North America. Laugh, love, play, explore, relax, rejuvenate, and dine in the island lifestyle you want. with a mile of private shoreline and word class diving and fishing only minutes away. With a pirates past, a hideaway present, and an environmental future, Hatchet offers unspoiled environment for your unforgettable tropical island experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Orbitz so you can book your Hatchet Caye Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hatchet Caye Hotel Placencia
- Hatchet Caye Resort Belize/Placencia